Finally! I am home. It is Saturday night. Randy has his Saturday Night Genealogy Fun article posted and I can participate! Yippee!
Here is this week's episode:
For this week's SNGF, please do this:
1. Go to the www.PaulSadowski.com web site.
2. Read his Bad Jokes page. What was the first one that popped up?
3. Click on his Birthday Calculator link. What are five Fun Facts you didn't know about your birthday?
4. Click on the "what your name means" link. What are your Number, your Soul Urge number and your Inner Dream number? Do the descriptions of your numbers match your perception of yourself? Note - females need to enter their birth name, not married name.
5. Tell the world your answers (with as much privacy protection as you wish) in a blog post or in comments to this post.
Enjoy!!! You can even do your spouse and kids, huh? Find out anything useful there?
Here are my answers:
"Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home.'"
"That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome."
"Is it common?"
" Well, It's Not Unusual."
Five Fun Facts about my Birthday
1) I was born in the Chinese Year of the Horse.
2) My Native American zodiac is Otter; my plant is Fern.
3) I was born in the Egyptian month of Famenoth, the third month of the season of Poret (Emergence - Fertile soil).
4) These celebrities share the same birthday with me: Geena Davis (1956), Placido Domingo (1941), Benny Hill (1925), Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson (1824). I am younger than all of them.
5) Your birth tree is Elm Tree, the noble-mindedness.
Pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, modest demands, tends not forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, tends to a know-all-attitude and making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humour, practical.
I would have to say that is fairly accurate.
What are you waiting for? Go have some Saturday Night Genealogy Fun courtesy of Randy.